Monday, December 27, 2010

Watching The Muppets

GEORGE: I dated Barrymore
KERMIT: You dated Ethel Barrymore?
GEORGE: No, Lionel. Ethel was busy that night.

The Muppets are so silly but make everything better.

KERMIT: Ralph's poem tonight is a tour de force, which is a kind of 'Toot Your Own Horn'. Now let's bring him on with a great big hand... *great big foam hand crosses the stage*


And later:

SAMTHEVULTURE: so what do I do here, Ralph?
RALPH: You just play the part of the bird. I mean, it's not written for a Vulture, but you'll do just fine.
SAMTHEVULTURE: and this is...cultural?
RALPH: sure, it's light opera, gilbert and sullivan.
*plays "willow, tit willow" from the Mikado*

ADDIT:


KERMIT: STADLER! Don't give me that Hogwash!
*enter George with a pail*
GEORGE: what was that?
KERMIT: I said don't give me that Hogwash.
GEORGE: Oh, bc I was just going to wash the hogs, but if you don't want the hogs washed I won't wash the hogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment